Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm not sure if I should like this...


BUT I DO! I came into my little part time job today and someone elses Pandora was playing (if you don't know about Pandora, you need to ask somebody). I had already decided to start working, and promised that I would change the station after a few minutes. The station was named "Brazilian Girls" (wow)... Never heard of them...Not my usual station or genre of music but almost every track that came on was sweet. One of them is this one by a group called Cloud. Like I said, I'm not sure if I should like this, but I'm not gonna try to fight it...

2 comments:

Franks No Beans said...

You shouldn't.....#FAIL

Unknown said...

dont fight it! something out of YOUR ordinary isnt bad =) sidenote- SHOCKER it was on brazilian girls.

Post a Comment